J : Passion makes you crazy...
[html]
Fair enough, perhaps I got it from somewhere else! I remember your charrie's names though - I played and am still playing Mew Sadira, she was in CT for a year tops, if you remember that name. I wasn't that active though, so..

The female looked at him in an odd manner, and for a moment he wondered whether she could see his tension and his troubles, although he doubted it very much. She introduced herself, and he shot in a sentence before she continued, attempting to establish some good feelings between them. After all, introducing herself that way could mean only two things - she wanted a new home. Two moons? That's pretty far indeed. As she continued speaking, the red wolf male nodded and listened, his left arm moving over to touch Gvihita's talons absently. He wasn't aware of the motion, as is normal - one isn't always aware of every movement one's body does whilst the mind is focused elsewhere. She claimed he was stronger, younger, an improvement. The male was tempted to glance down on his own body and compare it to hers, but it was not necessary. He knew what he would find. Hers was a body of toughness and fierce power, his was a less enduring, but greatly more nimble and delicate body, with hands. His hands were his most important tools - it was the reason his lifestyle worked, kept him alive. Perhaps they were stronger in survivability when it came to adapting quickly, but in his opinion it was her body that was the one with the strength. His was one of more practical purposes.

Heat flashed in his face as she mentioned him twice as strong. Gvhihita shifted her weight, and Dawali didn't need the mental images to know she was uncomfortable. Luckily, his red furs always saved him when he blushed, and it would not be noticeable. Yellow, keen eyes looked straight into hers, seemingly without fear, but he did harbor some. For every female, and for every child. And for any threat to them. Strength does not come from the ones you surround yourself with - it comes from within yourself. We cannot give you strength, but you may find it here, if you look for it. He paused - never before had a joiner offered such a spiritual-like explanation for their coming here. And never before had it thrown him into philosophical thoughts as he stood in front of them for the first time either. However, the tribe couldn't simply give her strength, but they could teach her their knowledge and include her in the warmth of the family. Perhaps somewhere in between, she could find her strength. His irises did not flicker as he spoke, serious but friendly at the same time. You say you look for a home. What can you offer us? Do you have any particular skills?

Table by James! thankyou<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread