if it isn't fate, it's persistence
[html]Her name hasn't been changed yet and I'm not sure if it will affect this post, but..!
1. Character Name: Jezebel
2. Character Birthdate (including year): September 12, 2005
3. Luperci?: Yes
4. Gender: Female
5. Your e-mail: cranialimplosions@hotmail.com
6. A secondary form of contact: [aim] crimsonimplosion
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I've been here a couple times before

The day was warm with a light breeze, the sky clear and unmarred by clouds. A perfect day for a wandering soul such as Jezebel. She had traveled far to get here, had stopped to ask many questions along the way north, and had found herself sidetracked more then once due to the change of seasons or by those who thought a small female such as herself was weak.
But she had finally caught Gabriel's scent on the wind. She had found herself at the edges of a forest, crouched down amongst the newly budding trees as she looked about with ruby red eyes, an accomplished smile slowly creeping its way towards the edges of her soft charcoal lips. "I have finally found you," she whispered softly into the wind, reaching up to roll the cross she wore around her neck between her thumb and forefinger.
It had been so long since the Scintilla War. The fire. That she wondered - as she always did - if he would remember her; but deep down she knew they hadn't met by chance. It had been God's will to bring them together before, and His once again to reunite them. Her appearance had not changed much since she had seen him last; her fur was still a soft ashy gray with a splash of cream upon her chest, lower face and inner ears, though she had matured much since that time. She wondered briefly how much he had changed - if at all - and memories of the war flooded her mind.
For a moment Jezebel could almost smell the strong, acrid scent of fire on the wind, causing her to clutch her cross tight and close her eyes for a moment, taking a great shaky breath to get herself under control before opening up her eyes once more and letting loose a low sweet howl.
It was time to finally see Gabriel once more.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread