if it isn't fate, it's persistence
[html]

Jezebel had not waited to long before the rustling of leaves against fur and the crush of dead fall beneath foot announced his approach. A warm smile tugged at her lips just as Gabriel came into a view, and a mix of shock and happiness couldn't help but pass over her features. He had changed much since she had seen him last; much larger and more commanding, with the scars that she had once memorized and quite a few more. When he spoke Jezebel couldn't help but smile brilliantly and move in closer to him. "After all that we had been through I doubt fire would have been my end, or even yours." She said, with a light humor to her voice. "I've been searching for you," she admitted, "I had a sense that you were still alive." Tentatively she moved forward and caressed his cheek lightly, before letting her hand fall back down. "And here you are, flourishing!" Jezebel exclaimed, taking in the surrounding area which clearly had been marked as his, before her ruby gaze fell back upon him. It was then she clutched her cross once more, silently thanking God for helping her through this journey as she awaited Gabriel to speak once more.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread