I have seen it
[html]

bump

The Scorpius had to admit that the girl was beautiful. Despite this he felt no lust or longing arise in him- he viewed her beauty from a purely artistic vantage point. Giggle was not a sexual creature, if only at this point in his life. He watched the slight shifts in her body language with interest. She seemed to have total control of her environment. The male could not say he was honestly surprised as she gave her name. Another Lykoi- he could have guessed as much, if only from those crimson eyes. No smile was returned, as he never smiled. His eyes did, however, flash amiable, even as he was taken aback by her - was that a compliment? He couldn't be sure.

bump
'Giggle Dracon, Scorpius of Inferni,' he nodded slightly, still watching her body language. Breaking his look, he glanced sideways, checking to see if Gabriel or Ryan were nearby. Not yet. 'You're in your company here, you know.' He spoke in regards to her namesake. Even with Corona gone, there were quite a few Lykois (and, he surmised, the de le Poer line would be connected as well, somehow.) Giggle ticked them off in his head. Gabriel, Ryan, Talitha, Ezekiel, Zana. He couldn't begin to fathom what kind of family tree they spawned from. Instead, he flicked his gaze back to the Lykoi girl and offered a nod. 'I don't have the power to accept you, I'm afraid. I'll call for Gabriel,' he offered her, assuming she was in fact joining and not just visiting her extended family.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread