I have seen it
[html]
I'll just go ahead and post then.

The first words directed at the girl made her jaw drop slightly. He was being rather harsh. He did not seem particularly impressed by her name, and that fact alone made her wonder what exactly she had expected from him. She could not help but instantly wonder who this brat was, and what that brat had done to lose its right to the name. The youth had not been entirely wrong in her belief though. Lykoi seemed to have a reputation, and it made her more intent to make a good impression. Gabriel de le Poer slightly unsettled her though, and she seemed unable to form a smile in his presence at time being. ”Vitium, my father,” the girl answered honestly, with a slight shyness attached to her voice. Halo did not utter another word. She was unaware of what her true surname would mean to the doggish male. Colibri and Soul had been disposed of because her daughter did not wish to be a part of her in any way. Blood was all that tied her to her ivory mother and the filthy scum that thought they were better than the rest. Halo’s heart knew better now. Her eyes could see clearly.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread