I have seen it
[html]

When he advanced and towered over her, she could not help but lowering her shoulders and dragging her body down towards the hard soil. Her confusion increased with the man’s firm statement about betrayal. Her father seemed to have left out an important fact, and resentment filled her chest, directed at both her father and uncle, because she was left in the middle with loose facts that she could no longer trust. The youth found her teeth to be slightly bared in a defensive manner, and she quickly pressed her lips together to remove what could possibly seem like a treat or insolence in the Inferni leader’s eyes. It was not fair. She had intended to follow in her father’s footsteps, but they would lead her nowhere. Still young, the female wanted to start her sulking right there and then, but she managed to keep her upset feelings bottled up to be released when he had gone. She wanted to live in a house, for a change. ”I did not know..” the girl mumbled, barely audible. How could Vitium have filled their head with such tales if he had turned his back on the clan. Yes, she had never questioned why he had left Inferni in the first place. Done was done though, and her uncle seemed willing to give her a chance to prove that she was more worthy than her sire. She would have to accept that offer. ”I’ll be good,” the girl forced out, embarrassed because of her faulty family that seemed unworthy in Gabriel’s eyes.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread