Whispers in the Sand
Little Zana had no respect for the creature before her because he didn't deserve respect. The creature before her wasn't worthy of her attention unless it involved pain and humility on his behalf. She doubted that he even know what humility was so she figured that anything she tried to teach him today was going to be a horribly misguided lesson. The look that crossed his face when she'd spat at him gave her utter delight as she cackled merrily and waited to see what in the world the monster would do. Her amusement nearly disappeared though when he decided to insult her by announcing that she didn't look very appetizing. Puffing out her chest she sneer at him and snorted. "I happen to know I am very appetizing! I've nearly been eaten three times already!" She turned around and showed him her small puppy butt before asking. "See, I'm all scrumptious and delicious.." Suddenly realizing what she was doing she stopped and narrowed her eyes as she added. "But you still can't eat me." She was a strange little one, that much was true.

The male though kept going on and on as though he was a parent or something and actually knew what was good for her. Little Zana wrinkled her nose and sneered at the male again as he told her to put her little weapon down before she hurt herself. She pinned her ears back as she announced. "Not for hurting myself stupid wolf, for hurting stupid wolf!" and with that she decided to load one of the little darts that had been dipped in the sap of poppies, knowing that the potent liquid would make the male sick in time and rather amusing to watch if she was able to put a dart in his rump. "Don't tempt me stupid wolf!" she said as she smiled and brought the blowgun up to her lips happily.

Messages In This Thread