joining - dwindle, peak, and pine
[html]

It was a change, how this stranger spoke his thoughts aloud, with clear honesty. Most of the time people did not voice all their thoughts, but kept conversation to a superficial level. This was deeper, and comfortable. It was easier to trust someone who was willing to admit their flaws, and seemingly easily as well. His arms crossed, their red and white furs contrasting wildly when they met, similar to the belly and the back of a fox, but more rusty, more gray. His chin moved up and down in agreement as the other continued speaking, and Dawali sincerely appreciated the honesty. Ever since Leland had left he had been quite lonely, in the sense that he had no male friend to talk to about the more trivial things in life. Females stressed him, and Gvihita was silent - perhaps this one could prove to be a friend in time.

The skills listed were all contributions, as he did not know whether anyone else in AniWaya could read. The human knowledge was a well of opportunity, and Dawali was more than glad to reach out for them. Hemming could bring them closer to their tribe. And he was good with plants - another one they did not need to teach how to tend the crops. Excellent. When Hemming confessed his lack of brute strength, Dawali gave a small laugh, as if to say "don't worry". Still smiling, he opened his mouth to speak, and as he did so he gestured unknowingly with his hands, yellow gaze fixed on the male lying on the ground. All these skills are very valuable - I am a medic myself, and I know the uses of plants. We have only one of my kind in this tribe, and could use another. And I've always been curious as to what we can learn from the humans, although I cannot read myself. Pausing for a tiny moment, Dawali smiled again as he began the next sentence. As for your struggle with hunting large prey, you will be pleased to find that we hunt primarily with weapons and devices, and most of our hunters are not of the physically strongest kind. We use different means that simple brute strength to supply ourselves with food.

Table by James! thankyou<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread