thread title missing
[html]
WC: 300+

Mahlouk stared up at him, his baby blues sending the warriors heart pounding. What was he doing? It’s not like anything would change, he was in love and attached. The moment seemed to go on forever, each heart beat pounding in his large midnight ears. Who would accept such a strange couple anyway? One was an over sized teddy bear and the other carried a stuffed animal around. Even if his pack accepted them would his mother? These thoughts pained him deeper. He didn’t want to hurt this fragile male. Feeling Mahlouk’s jaw tighten the giant flinched. His words rang into his ears and started to dig themselves slowly into his heart. How could he be hurting his Sugar like this, he was so gentle, so breakable and shy.

His own teeth clenched together as the snowy male spoke, apologizing. Jazper’s own pearly whites clamped together, grinding in frustration and guilt. There was always a possibility, ways to be a family with two males. The only question was if these ideas would hurt Mahlouk further. Clearing his throat he spoke aloud his ideas, “We would ask a female to carry for us.” Of the two possibilities this was the quickest. “Or, we could wait for a young kid to show up at the boarders and offer them a home.” Still, he longed for someone who was connected to him, by birth right. He was a Knight, and Angel and above all things he wished he could carry on his parent’s values, the joys of protecting and serving the less fortunate. His gold eyes searched Mahlouk’s, “It’s not that I don’t love you or that I don’t want to be with you. I want to be with you forever and ever..I just want us to have pups of our own.” Hugging his lover closer he rubbed his own muzzle into his shoulder. The guilt plagued him as he thought of what Mahlouk must be thinking and feeling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread