cold against the sun
[html]Not at all!

The sun soon rose to warm her skin as Jezebel relaxed beneath its steady glow, seemingly oblivious to her surroundings save for the occasional flick of one of her silky ears. It wasn't long into her visions of smoke and singed fur that the rustle of cloth and the soft hush of feet against sand announced someones presence, causing Jezebel to tense against the wood. Moving her forearm from her eyes and sitting straighter, tucking one of her legs beneath herself in case she had to crouch, Jezebel clenched her fist into the sands as an abrupt question met her ears. Training from her past seemed to have taken her over in that moment, but as she turned her gaze to look upon the approaching female the knots in her shoulders slowly seemed to relax. "Jezebel," she replied, masking her uncertainty with a smile. "It is nice to meet you Ryan, you must be a relative of Gabriel?" Or at least Jezebel hoped it was blood that related these two, they did bear a certain amount of resemblance so she did not look to far into it. She then stood as if that was what she meant to do all along, propping herself against the log as she looked interestedly at the varied browns, gray and the ashen line that ran from the tip of Ryan's nose and down her spine, before meeting up with the woman's crimson eyes once more. Jezebel's smile never faltered, her fingers playing absentmindedly with the cross around her neck as she continued to talk. "Gabriel accepted me just yesterday, he spoke a bit about his family and current events but time didn't seem to be on our side." Jezebel wished they could have spoken more, well into the night perhaps, where he could have even invited her to his home... but these were hapless dreams it seemed. "I've situated myself in one of the caverns just to the east of here," Jezebel said, knowing that Ryan held one of the important ranks of the clan. "I hope that is alright."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread