cold against the sun
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... purple.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ryan eyed her curiously, wondering whether or not she had any ties with the clan. It seemed that many that had wandered here were related some way or another, and she wouldn’t be surprised if this lovely woman was somehow kin. She had never heard the name before, but that didn’t mean much. Ryan still didn’t know much about her own close family, let alone those distant relatives. "My father is Gabriel’s cousin," Ryan explained, nodding. So then it seemed that Ryan’s assumptions were true – Gabriel had allowed Jezebel to be here. Whether permanently as a member or as a visitor, she did not know yet.

The ruby eyes looked back to her own crimson, and she smirked to herself. That seemed to be a trait of many of the Inferni members. She wondered if that was what intimidated those who did not understand the true nature of the clan. Were the blood red stares what had everyone’s feathers ruffled? She shrugged, as if Jezebel had been the one to ask Ryan the question aloud. So, this woman was a new member. That was nice to know. It seemed the clans ranks had been thinning out lately. With the warmer weather, Ryan was hopeful new faces would show up. "That’s perfectly fine," Ryan told her then. "My daughter and I live in one as well, along with another young girl, so we might see each other more often then the others." Ryan assumed that many lived in the mansion. At least, she seemed to run into more faces there than anywhere else within the borders. "Welcome to Inferni," Ryan thought to add, warm smile playing her features. It would be nice to have another woman around. Inferni was lacking significant estrogen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread