cold against the sun
[html]

"My father is Gabriel’s cousin." Ah, so that explained the younger woman's small resemblances to Gabriel. Jezebel's smile widened and she pushed herself up to sit on the log, shifting from left to right a little so she would not crush her own tail, then patting the spot next to her when she had settled, inviting Ryan over if she wished to sit. "Thank-you," came Jezebel's heartfelt reply to Ryan's warm welcome, glad to know that there were kind souls here. "Well it's nice to know I'll have neighbors then," Jezebel began, looking back out towards the ocean as it rose onto the shore and then pulled itself back in. "What is your daughters, and the young girls names? If you don't mind me asking." Jezebel felt it would be good to get to know Gabriel's family more, especially since he had mentioned quite a few things about them in the time she had known him before, and now that there were more additions it only felt right to get to know them as well. Were they all good people? Did they follow God as she knew Gabriel, and herself did? Had they seen war? All these questions slowly blossomed within her mind, causing Jezebel to knit her brows together as she looked down at her hands which she had placed upon her thighs. Now wouldn't be a time for such questions though, and she willed herself to look up and smile at Ryan, ears laying back into the dark and wavy hair that tumbled past her own shoulders.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread