cold against the sun
[html]

Ryan easily smiled when Jezebel commented on the girls’ names. She agreed whole heartedly, though was obviously biased when it came to Valkyrie’s. She wondered what this woman would think of the name Gabriella, the poor child Ryan had buried along the shore. "Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll meet some new faces around here sooner or later. And I guess the most important thing to know about the other packs, is to stay away from Phoenix Valley. At least, for now." But she didn’t explain further, and instead looked out over the calm ocean water. She was curious mostly about this woman’s story, and how she had ended up here in Inferni.

California was not a place that Ryan had ever heard of, nor ever been to. The farthest west she and her mother had been was Kansas, though Ryan did not know of any names. She tried to conjure up an image of this far off place, failing in being able to visualize something different then Inferni. It had become her life now, so it was hard for her to think of places otherwise. Ryan smiled when she spoke of Gabriel. It was interesting to hear they had been friends during youth. She wondered if that had been in California as well or not. "Me? Oh well. It’s not quite been a year yet. I came to Inferni in the fall, looking for my father. He used to be a leader here." She didn’t explain that he had gone off. Although Maserati had come to explain some, Ryan still didn’t understand entirely where her old man had run off to. "I really like it here."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread