Let the right one in
[html]
(300) Don't be, I'm a slow wuffer too!

It was sort of unacceptable to behave this way with another Inferni member, but Halo did not take confusion lightly. The rising puzzlement was apparent in the Lykoi girl’s hardening ruby eyes. The white teenager spoke, and Halo stood dumfounded left, slowly realizing that she was actually looking at the coyote named Siobhan. Was there something wrong with the girl since she spoke in such a manner? If anything, those were words and grammar to that of a child’s, but although the white Inferni girl looked young: she did not look like a puppy. The dark newcomer’s teeth were clutched together, her lips merely a thin line. Why did she feel annoyance and resentment rise in her chest? Halo knew only of one way to release that kind of steam. She became rather nasty when she was not in control of a situation.

”Well, it’s not my fault that you confuse me by speaking like a child. I did not know that Siobhan is you because most people say ‘I’.” She halfway hissed out, allowing her red gaze to darken. It was not deserved, but Halo had never liked to be put into her place no matter how gently it was done: unless she had personal reason to respect the words of whoever did just that. The next words pinched her cheeks until they turned slightly flushed. ”What, I was not rude; I simply thought Siobhan was someone else. It’s easy to be misunderstood if you cannot speak properly!” Although the other girl had remained calm, Halo was quickly losing hers. Gabriel had turned her world upside down by enlightening her of her father’s betrayal. The Lykoi offspring felt confused, betrayed and alone. What could be better than turning on another individual that had nothing to do with this?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread