we made you
ooc: okay then!

Ty grinned as he saw his father jump, then turn to face him. Although he had suspected his father was agin lost in thought, and confused about his own life so much that he wouldn't have heard a tree falling, Ty was still proud of being able to get the drop on his old man. His tail wagged in excitement as he faced his father, he couldn't be happier every time he saw the older man, he had a deep love for his father of course, and always enjoyed talking to him.

When asked about what he was up to, he shrugged lightly and replied with a bit of excitement in his voice. "Well, I've been meeting all sorts of people, Mirette, Asariel, Xeris, Pendzez, rendall...all sorts of people!" He said with a smile. "I've had a great time here in Pheonix Valley..." He said as he suddenly flashed a bit of discontent across his face. "However...I'm starting to feel a little useless...I thought I'd be helping out the pack by now...but so far there seems to be nothing I have to do." He shrugged lightly. "So how about you dad?" He asked as his tail began to wag again. "What have you been up to?"

Messages In This Thread