we made you
DaVinci had almost missed the scent of Anya but while Tyrone was going a mile a minute on what he'd been up to lately DaVinci spent the next few minutes listening with half an ear as his eyes scanned the area looking for the newest member of the pack. It didn't take him long to find the girl half hidden in the weeds as he smiled to himself and turned his attention back to Tyrone just in time to hear the boy's question on what he'd been up to.

DaVinci had little to offer but a shrug as he began to speak up. "Just living I imagine.. we've had a few new members into the pack.. and actually I think one's hiding out not far from us.." he said with a smile as he turned his eyes back towards Anya's hideaway. They only lingered a second though as he explained in a softer voice. "Her name's Anya, she was run off from her home for standing up to a tyrant.. and her father just the same. I bet she could use a few friends." He said with a wink before taking the opportunity to call out to the girl.

"Anya.." He said softly, not exactly a command but not a request either, just her name, hoping that that would be enough to bring the young woman out of hiding... and put an end to some of the more bitter things he could be telling Tyrone about his world that he did so like to shield from others.. though he knew the pack talked and the wind talked. Anyone who knew could just blurt the truth out for the world to hear.

Messages In This Thread