we made you
Anya smiled slightly, letting her past fall behind her for the time being.

"I would be glad to help anyone who requests it or anyone you deem needs it. For instance, I have noticed that you seem a bit stressed as of late DaVinci. I found some lavender a few miles from the ranch. Depending on which form you happen to be in at the time, you could go roll around in that patch for a few minutes, or harvest some and let it steep in a hot bath." She caught her breath at the end of her mini speech, then bit her lip. Maybe all that advice so soon was a bad idea....

While she pondered on her rashness, Anya took a closer look at Ty. Standing next to his father, you could see where Ty had gotten his...gentlemanly attitude.

Anya saw the unspoken question of DaVinci's, and answered slowly. "I wouldn't have been able to heal myself out in the wild because I was afraid of a) being caught by the loners, and b) infecting my wounds. At that point, I wasn't so worried about finding anyone in the pack. As it turned out, someone found me anyway, and helped me regain my health. The scars are still really itchy though, even with the yarrow."

She paused again, then replied to DaVinci's first question. "I love it here. The wolves are nice, very courteous, and don't look at me like I have three heads or something. I've met many....Rendall, the adorable pup who follows you and Ty everywhere; Ty, obviously; Xeris, the quiet female who loves to think outdoors...but I haven't seen the female who was with you the night you found me."

Messages In This Thread