we made you
DaVinci couldn't help but smile as his son let him know that it hadn't been long ago that they had met but DaVinci just gave a nod as he chuckled. "You're really getting to be a sociable creature aren't you Ty?" Knowing that the boy meant well but wondering if he was fairing well in his run ins with the rest of the pack. He hadn't heard anything bad but that didn't say much. It often took time for news to get around to him except when it was idle gossip and rumors galore.

Anya spoke up finally and DaVinci couldn't help but raise a brow at her words, knowing that she meant well but knowing that no amount of aromatherapy treatment was going to heal his broken heart and shattered confidence. He shook his head with a weak excuse for a grin as he informed the young girl. "Believe me.. in the long run it won't matter what I roll in Anya.. it's a longer story than you'll ever be able to sit through.." He didn't want to actually let the whole of the pack know just what was bothering him but he knew that sooner or later she'd find out part or the whole, probably sooner than he'd wish but as long as she kept it to herself there would be much of a problem.

DaVinci nodded as she explained why she hadn't healed herself on the trails but it didn't bother him too much. He just smiled lightly and suggested. "Perhaps you'll take up the rank of a healer here in the pack, we could sure use one." he laughed lightly as he shook his head. "I'm not the best at it but I can patch someone up.. my mother and the Shaman were the real healers here.. when the pack began." He fell quiet again before glancing over to Ty, not knowing how he felt about Davinci openly talking about Iskata now that she'd passed on. He'd never really gathered how his children felt about their grandmother's death.

DaVinci was distracted slightly by those thoughts when Anya admitted that she was quite happy within the pack, but upon hearing this DaVinci smiled as she explained all she'd met so far. He cringed slightly at the memory of the youngest packmember who was know to tail him from time to time on his duties. The shadow of another young lost packmate tainted the silly thought though as Anya mentioned not meeting Geneva yet. He shrugged and admitted. "She'd hard to find at time but you'll see her too soon enough again." He was sure of that because he had known Geneva to appear when one least expected it, but there was nothing he saw wrong in that act.

Messages In This Thread