thread title missing
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
gah, sorry for delay, i totally didn't see your reply to me on that thread in the thread request forum until this came up next on my queue of threads to write, otherwise i would have gotten to it a bit sooner D: i also totally can't remember if i ever said if tokyo was shifted or not in this thread, rofl, so i'm just gonna say she was. 257 words

Tokyo normally wasn't a creative soul, but this seemed like something she could maybe do successfully. When it came to art, her drawings were laughable, and she hadn't quite the talent of placing things in such a way to make them aesthetically pleasing. But something as simple as sewing feathers to her bag, or making a necklace - it didn't seem too bad, even with clumsy fingers holding the needle. Eying the puppy, she realized she'd probably have to do all of the sewing, 'cause Catalyst was too little to shift. Annoying. Maybe they'd just better wait til she could; it wasn't like Tokyo had a needle or any thread handy yet, anyway. But it would be sorta cool to get one. She could use it for fixing holes in her green dress.

"Aye, some jewelry maybe." Tokyo sat down, crossing her legs, tucking her dress carefully around her knees to keep it from showing anything - really, an unnecessary action, given that many werewolves didn't even wear clothing at all. She pulled the bird closer, to where she could reach it. "Here, let's start taking the feathers off." Tokyo left the back of it facing Catalyst so that the puppy could assist with the removal of the bigger, sturdier back feathers with her jaw if she wished. She then unslung her green bag, setting it open on the ground, proceeding to use her shifted fingers to deftly pluck the smaller, belly feathers, placing them inside her bag so they wouldn't flutter away with a careless breeze.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread