joining
Character Name: Xeris
Character Birthdate (including year): 10 May 2006
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci verto
Species: Timber Wolf (or gray wolf, whichever is preferred here)
Your e-mail: taringxatxthexsun@yahoo.com">staringxatxthexsun@yahoo.com
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): staringxatxthexsun [Y!M, though e-mail is much more reliable]
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I was looking for a wolf RPG and found some art of 'Souls on deviantART, so I decided to take a look, and so far I like what I'm seeing!

((OOC: I don't have a ton of RPing experience, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to fit in here anyway Smile ))

--

A lone white wolf silently approached the Phoenix Valley territory, her tail hung low with uneasiness. She had a small build, and in the moonlight one could clearly see the dark gray patches upon her back; the only markings she had inherited from her father. Her golden eyes wandered about the area. It was unfamiliar. But then again, so was everything nowadays.

Her father had been furious when she was attacked by another Luperci. Her family had always been, "pure," as he called them. But it had been an accident. She had been wandering alone at night, very much in the way she currently was. Though it had taken her a while, she had finally gotten used to her new abilities, perhaps since she was forced to use them to survive. Her father had been the alpha of their small, faraway pack; he had banished her for becoming, in his eyes, a monster. But she didn't agree with him. She was intrigued by her new forms and eager to find companions who shared her abilities.

Tonight, she was hoping that a new, welcome change would come.

Xeris gave a howl into the night, hoping to summon one of the Phoenix Valley pack members. This was it; it was now or never.

Messages In This Thread