joining
DaVinci had always been made aware of his hybrid appearance, mostly because it leaned more towards his coyote roots than his wolf, because of thus he often kept in his Secui form to better his size and appearance among the wolves. His form was more relaxed, though he still showed his dominance and rank in the pack in the normal fashion. He raised his head high as he waited for the woman to speak, for there was nothing he could do if he didn't know the situation at hand.

When the conversation finally came he gave a silent nod to her words, thinking about what she said as he quietly thought over her situation. His stormy orbs were diverted for a moment as she finished, and he did not return his eyes to her when the silence set in but waited a moment more before he addressed the stranger. "Aye, I'm DaVinci, one of the leaders here in Phoenix Valley, and you're not the first who's come to seek out a new home, new start in life, though I haven't heard that twist to the story yet." He'd never heard of wolves being hated for the luperci nature, but it didn't surprise him. Quite a few disliked him for his muddy mixed blood.

He turned his eyes back to the woman as he smiled, "Actually, you'd be almost hard pressed to find someone who cannot shift in these lands. They exist, but are far and few between.." DaVinci flicked on tattered ear back as he watched her, realizing atleast that her previous pack had the brains to teach her the correct behavior for sitting outside the gates to another's lands. He nodded his head as he asked. "Before I can accept you though, I'd like to know a little about you, what strengths and weaknesses make contribute or hinder the pack, what skills you may possess.. anything you believe may be helpful.." He wouldn't ask for her loyalty, loyalty, respect and trust were earned and not something that you could instantly demand of someone. Most packs seemed to believe just for a spot to live that loyalty was a shoe-in. He didn't know what Jefferson thought of it, he'd never bothered to ask the Patriarch, but he knew what he thought of it.

Messages In This Thread