joining
Xeris was feeling slightly more confident. She was thankful that she hadn't been immediately turned down, at least. "It's a pleasure to meet you, DaVinci," she said. She felt a sudden relief that she might be surrounded by others who were like her. The cool night breeze ruffled her fur as she quietly pondered what to say next. She knew of her strengths and weaknesses. Being nervous, for example, was a huge weakness of hers, but she was pretty sure that DaVinci had noticed that already. After a brief moment of silence, she began to speak her reply. "As for myself, well, I guess there are some things I can tell you."

"My mother always told me that I was better at running fast than anyone else in our family, if that's of any importance. I suppose it's the only real natural talent I was born with. I may not have a lot of physical strength," she looked down at her thin body, "But I have ambition. If it wasn't for my ambition, I would not have come this far in my journey away from home."

"What I really want is to be part of a community. I can help bring the other pack members closer together, resolve disputes. After my past experiences, loyal and close relationships would be good for me, and good for others as well."

Xeris fell silent, awaiting her judgment.

Messages In This Thread