joining
Xeris smiled and sighed with relief upon hearing that she had been accepted. DaVinci's words comforted her, and she felt that she was already getting off to a good start in this new land. She was exceptionally glad that she'd found a friendly wolf to talk to. She smiled back slightly when he smiled at her. It was something new to her, meeting kind strangers.

"Thank you so much," she replied after DaVinci had given her his response. "I promise that I will be loyal to the Phoenix Valley pack. I am indebted to you." Oh boy, Xeris thought, I hope I'm not getting too excited. I don't want to look like a fool. She regained a bit of her composure as DaVinci said his farewells, and realized that she, too, was in need of sleep.

"Good night, DaVinci. Thank you again. I will go look for that cottage that you mentioned." And with that, she gave somewhat of a respectful bow, and trotted off into the night, her paw pads rustling in the thick grass. She fell asleep that night with the knowledge that tomorrow, her new life would officially begin.

Messages In This Thread