how does it feel, to be without a home
[html]
Figured we could wrap it up.

Haven knew he would have to prove himself before Jacquez would bestow such an honor upon him. Besides, being knighted in a dingy old dive bar wasn't exactly what he had had in mind either. Waiting would be best for all involved. "Well, off to the west there's an old castle. There's doubtless plenty of choices in there. Though I would like to find a sword." All the famous knights used swords. He had heard tell of maces and axes as well, but a sword was more to his liking. Hopefully he would be able to track one down that wasn't rusted and useless. Blackmoor Castle was vast though, surely there had to be at least one good sword inside.

Haven grinned at the king's exuberance at the idea of finding a piercing. Most of the time when someone had seen his earring it was all "What did you do to yourself?" and "Why?". It was nice to have someone actually appreciate it for once. Then again all of the naysayers had been females. Maybe it was something girls just didn't get. Who knew. "I would be happy to, sir."

Relief leaked down his spine as the roguish man conceded on the subject of his sister. Mati was very precious to him and he would be skeptical of any suitor, especially one like Jacquez. Unlike the royal imagine though, he and his sibling looked nothing alike. Where he was lean, she was full-bodied and tall. Her fur was a rich earth color and her eyes like violets. Though no doubt it didn't take much to strike the man's fancy. Haven gave the king a chuckle at his wink. He did certainly have a way of lifting someone's spirits. "Is there anything else I can help your highness with at the moment?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread