still I hear you say....
[html]
before you tell yourself

it's just a different scene

She listened as Deuce's history was explained. She knew already that Thanos had lived around Bleeding Souls, because she'd been told that Fatin was her grandmother, but hearing about Deuce's side was all new. She nodded at the right moments, not interrupting her elder counterpart. "I was so little...I didn't really remember a lot of what happened. All I remember is a pair of big green eyes--those seem to be stuck in my memory. I remember how Physe looked, his eyes--I think that's why I liked him so much" She was sad that Physe had died, and left them. At least with Thanos she just didn't know where he was. But Physe was actually gone for sure. She'd heard about wolves coming back as ghosts, though, and maybe he would come back someday.

"I remember when you left. I left to look for you, even though the others tried to make me stay. I was really sneaky." She hadn't known that Phoenix had been there the day that she'd been born. She wondered if she'd subconciously known that it was him there when she had come back to look for a home back then. But then...some wolves had told her that Phoenix wasn't the wolf that he seemed to be. It made her worry a little. "Phoenix is good to me, over in Storm. Pilot, too. Do you like Phoenix? And what was Pilot like when he came here?"

At the offer of the necklace she brought her head in closer, so that Deuce might slip it over her head. "Of course...if you don't mind parting with it. It's so pretty--I can see why he would give it to you. You're still pretty, too" She thought for a moment. "It'll remind me of you all the time--so you can always be with me"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread