still I hear you say....
Of course...if you don't mind parting with it....It'll remind me of you all the time--so you can always be with me" The mother smiled, caressing the worn leather one last time before slipping it over her daughter's head. She felt strange without it, as if she were missing something. But she couldn't deny Dierdre one small part of her father. It should remind you that thanos loves you very much...even if he's not here with you.

She gave her daughter a gentle hug, then proceeded to answer Dierdre's questions. I've always liked phoenix, even though we didn't get along well at first. the first time I met him, i was pregnant with you, and I wasn't always the nicest female to be around. I picked fights with everyone, even though I lost most of the time. Didn't matter if they were bigger than me or not. the first time I met Phoenix, i accidentally fell into his den. He accused me of doing it on purpose. She laughed. It wasn't until after you that he and I got along, really. I remember once, you were all excited, you were sure he was your father. You were so dissapointed when he said it wasn't so.

She shrugged gracefully. I never knew Pilot before he was your mate. At least, not by name. i'd seen him around Storm, but i didn't know him. He always had a smile on his face, though.

Messages In This Thread