Well...here goes.
1. Character Name: Ty Trenton Nasphrite
2. Character Birthdate (including year): March 2nd, 2008
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Ortus
4. Gender: Male
5. Your e-mail: adamoski1@yahoo.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): PaperFanWarrior on AIM
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Well, after making friends with Lin, I kind of noticed her on here out of the corner of my eye from time to time. I have to say how she explained it to me perked my interest, it was quite an interesting concept, and given a few months I decided I might as well take a look myself. I've never played a wolf of any kind before, and in a world without humans, I was fairly curious, and figured I might as well take a crack at it.

Seeing as how I don't have a lot of good examples of my old roleplays, an IC attempt to join sounds more reasonable.

Ty sighed as he found his way to Phoenix Valley, or what he thought might be Phoenix Valley, he didn't honestly remember all that well, as it had been a while since he left. Ty had never been good at directions either, and he more often just followed what he thought was the way to go, which was probably why he was never the navigator when he had been out sailing. It was a nice sunny but cool day as he traversed through the forest, his light frame and lean but toned muscles allowed him to quickly traverse even wet and soggy terrain like the current forest he was in, and seeing as how it was rather early in the day the fatigue wasn't really setting in either. Ty felt good today, he took a deep inhale now and again just to feel the nice cool air really rush through his lungs, almost cleansing his soul as he exhaled.

He soon reached the Woodview quarry, which he remember fondly as the dry, dusty place with pools at the bottom in which he and his sister would play in when they were able to get away from their mother. When he did realize that he was in the limestone quarry known as Woodview, his tail perked up and he somewhat smiled as he looked over one of the ledges, that meant for him that he was getting closer. After all, it would be nice to reach his destination, he had been walking for days now, most likely because he simply didn't remember where to go. However, to be fair, when there was no sense of urgency to reach a destination, he would take the scenic route. He liked just walking by himself, it gave him time to think about things. Unfortunately, for the past day and a half he had been debating whether a fish or a bird tastes better, which made him more and more hungry. In his mind, a bird had a nice tough texture with a rather nice flavorful taste, but on the other hand, he loved the rich salty flavor of a fish, though it's slippery and slimy texture was less then appetizing...

However, his inner conflict on which food tastes better got him into trouble, he snapped back into reality as one of his feet slipped on the muddy slope. He only had time to yelp out before he felt his body collapse to the ground. And, unfortunately, because it was a slope, his body didn't stop moving when it hit the ground. When he hit, his body began to glide down the slop on the mud, covering his fur and further dirtying his coat more then it already was, almost turning him into a dirty brown as he continued to slip down. He eventually fell off the slope and over a rather small cliffside, slamming his body into a rock, not damaging anything but still delivering quite a blow to his back, forcing him to shout out in pain as he slipped down this new slope, also covered in mud. He could now also feel the limestone rocks still buried in the ground slam and tear against his body, scraping and bruising him. He then fell off a second cliff, slamming against a rather large rock jutting out from the side and finally crashing into the water, which followed with him slowly washing up onto one of the more shallow areas, allowing him to simply lay there and groan for a while. He slowly sat up and rubbed his head as he looked up from the puddle he sat in and observed the path he fell down. Sighing lightly, the only thing he really muttered about it was "Well...I guess it could be worse..." He said as he winced while rising to his feet, now feeling the bruised and battered places he hit on the way down.

Now wet, tattered, and muddy, he looked around to see which path would be the easiest way up, realizing how hard it would be if he simply tried to climb a wall. He eventually found a path, which was still a difficult set of rocks, but manageable for Ty even in this battered state. Reaching a hand up, he grasped the rock as his powerful hind legs began to push him up the small canyon. He mumbled "I really hope this trip was worth it..." as he clamored his way to the top, nearly slipping once or twice on the still wet rocks.

Messages In This Thread