Well...here goes.
Hearing a familiar voice, Ty's head sprung up from his climb to a familiar face, his one-eyed mentor and friend Jefferson. "Yeah....yeah I'm back..." He replied sheepishly as he reached out and grabbed the strong hand of his mentor, almost slipping due to the mud and dirt. After pulling himself up, he wearily brushed out some of the mud and dirt, saying."I decided to take a more scenic route, I wasn't in as big of a rush as her, of course all that got me as you see is a few bruises and a wet and muddy coat." He let out a small chuckle as he stretched out his back, still sore from the fall. He glanced over at Jefferson and grinned largely, almost in disbelief to see him still standing there. "It's great to see you by the way, I kind of figured you'd still be here...but you haven't aged at all." Taking a small sigh, he turned to Jefferson and continued talking, wanting to share so much with the one-eyed wolf, but not really having the time or the idea of where to begin, so he simply decided to cut to the chase. "After running off and sailing for a bit, I split up from Skylar to go and try some things of my own, and while living as a wolf was nice, I felt kind of lonely, so I came back here....hoping you'd take me back into the pack..."

He paused after he finished his sentence, not really knowing how to continue from there, he'd already said his intentions for coming back, but he didn't really know how Jefferson would take it. After all, he and his sister were swept away from Phoenix Valley without Ty even having a chance to say goodbye to Jefferson, he scratched his head lightly and looked off into the sky as he waited to see what Jefferson would say. He hoped that Jefferson would take him back in, but who really knew? He did remember that Jefferson was sometimes a jerk and would do things just for the sake of pushing buttons, but it would usually be in good fun. Still, the doubts came to mind, of course that was just his own foolish nature, he was always one to see every possible situation happen in his mind, but he stood fast and glanced at Jefferson with his strange brown and blue eyes, which added to the happy yet determined face Ty had on as he looked at his former mentor, despite the mud and dirt on his face.

Messages In This Thread