Well...here goes.
"I can only imagine that you have." Ty joked lightly as he punched Jefferson lightly in his good arm, luckily it was his good arm, he never knew anything happened to his other arm. His face and tail perked up when he heard that he was allowed back in. A burst of fast childish banter came out of his mouth "Yes! thanks Jeff--erm...patriarch...what exactly do I call you now? Sir, leader, something of that sort right? Oh well, doesn't matter, ahh it feels good to be back, I can't wait to see everyone, and the new people in the pack, this is going to be--" Ty then quickly shut up when he looked to see that one soul-piercing emerald eye annoyingly glaring at him, sending that silent but apparent message that he was talking too much, as he used to. But Ty tended to do that when he was nervous, and while Jefferson was one of his best friends and mentors, he was also a big influential leader, and that slightly intimidated the young wolf, although he wouldn't admit it. He had been working on not talking so much, and had been relatively silent through his sailing career, but maybe seeing Jefferson again made him let it all out. However, he was beginning to calm down now, he let out a big soft sigh, heaving his chest in and relaxing, now feeling more at home with the old one-eyed wolf.

However, mention of his father caused Tyrone's jaw to clamp up slightly and his eyes widen a little, hearing his father alive was quite a shock. "He....he is?" He asked, with a certain worry and excitement in his voice. Like Jefferson, he hadn't really said goodbye to his father, he barely remembered what he looked like, it had been quite long since he talked to him. He never wrote either, so that would make the meeting more awkward then this one. He barely knew his father, and now Jefferson says that he is alive. This could be an opportunity to get to know his father, but for some reason, he didn't really want to, he had cut ties with most of his family anyway. "That's....good to hear." He said finally after a long bit of silence as he thought of what to say, his mind not really thinking of anything to babble on about at this point. "I...look forward to seeing him...I guess." He was pausing in between words because he didn't really know what to say, he was at a loss for words.

However, after the awkwardness asked, Ty suddenly broke into a smile and said. "Now can we go to a river or something so I can bathe? I think I'm starting to smell like wet dog."

Messages In This Thread