to rest my head
Ty frowned as he tried to understand Mirette's question, 'what has you' wasn't exactly a very easy question to read for Ty, even though he had dealt with strange accents overseas, this question was hard to figure out. Assuming it was 'what have you been up to?' He replied with a thoughtful glance at the sky and a nod. "Well, lately I've been timing myself to see how long it takes me to get from one side of the territory to the other, I'm trying to beat my own time each time, though it's very hard to do when I don't have any real way of keeping time." Ty then chuckled. "And I certainly won't beat it now as I have tripped over your hammock."

He then looked to the two ladies, Ty was beginning to notice he knew more males then females here at Pheonix Valley. All-in-all he had only met three males and seven females, not counting himself, was it because the males were reclusive? Or was it because it was by pure chance? He didn't really know, and shouldn't really ask, though some males his age would be nice to see, he felt like he was the only male his age. Looking at the other two, he gestured towards them with a free hand and said "Well, what are you two up to?"

Messages In This Thread