Karaoke and Kabuki
[html]
mall-caps;">

For some reason I didn't know Zero had replied. The new reply thinger didn't come up.

Pouring another tumbler of whiskey (after he thoroughly cleaned the glass) he settled back on the barstool behind him and crossed his ankles. There was marijuana, free flowing alcohol and some companions who he found interesting and friendly. Times in Bleeding Souls like this only reminded him of Berowick all the more. It was a good kind of reminder though and he glanced at the plants the now named Matrix had brought. His own small joint seemed rather unimpressive but his nose had told him that although there was demand, supply had definitely kept up. Smiling he drank the whiskey in a gulp he cleared his throat with a cough before replying. "Sure, rolling takes a little getting used to but s'better than glass when you're traveling. Keeps lit too.” Admiring the glass pipe his eyes widened slightly, it was gorgeous nothing at all like the stuff Zer' had made back home. "One of my sibs used to blow glass but this, this is gorgeous."

Taking out a small lighter he had found and restored on his travels to the Bleeding Souls lands he lit the end of the joint and held it out between the other wolves. It was an offering gesture as he poured more whiskey with the other hand. "I've got a little store back at the den it's something my old tribe used to be pretty split about. Some worried it might give you, uh, what's that word. Canker... cancer? Cancer. Dunno it it's true. Whaddya think?" Perhaps either one of the other wolves would know. They seemed intelligent.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread