ciao, zio
[html]

Bayard is pretty! And I agree! Apollo should try to ride him and fall off or something. XD
___ Though he had only spent time with Ember once, Apollo was glad that he’d run into a familiar face. Since he had been back in the area, there were only a few people he had run into that were familiar to him. It seemed like many people had moved on, and Apollo was still trying to figure out where everyone had gone and what they had been up to in the meantime. "Sounds like you’ve been busy," Apollo offered, smiling towards Ember. If she was happy here, then Apollo knew that was a good thing. He himself had always been searching for the right home. He thought he had found that with the castle. It was good to know that Ember had found hers too.

___ As the horse moved its thick neck towards Apollo, the young boy ducked, raising his hands to block the bandana attack. "Hey!" He cried playfully, knowing the horse didn’t intend any harm. He adjusted the bandana, which had been skewed by Bayard’s attempts at lunch. "Me?" Apollo leaned forward, gently lifting a hand to stroke it along Bayard’s neck. It was amazing that he could feel the muscle tone beneath the thin blanket of fur. They were such powerful animals, though almost always had a gentle nature. "I left with my dad, and we went to a place called Maine. Near a big lake. I guess it was where my dad was born and we both got to meet his family for the first time." He lifted the mismatched eyes to a glance at her. "But after a few months, I decided to come home."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread