ciao, zio
[html]

___ Apollo supposed he could sort of relate with Ember. He knew that he too had family around, though he had never really cared where they had gone off to. He still wondered where Sirius had gone since he had last seen him, but it wasn’t a priority for the boy to go out looking. He was starting a new life here, one with some new faces and some old. He had enjoyed meeting his cousins and other relatives, but Apollo knew he couldn’t stay there forever. After he had left, he had a feeling that this place could only ever truly be home. Perhaps that’s why he had come home the first time he had left.

___ "Yeah, it was fun. Strange, too, since they were all telling me that we’re family, but I was just meeting them for the first time. Me and a cousin got along well – Sawyer – and he even gave me his guitar. Taught me how to play it." He knew that Ember probably wasn’t aware of his musical talent, but that didn’t stop him from talking. "A lot easier to carry around than a piano," he chuckled. "And it sounds just as nice." He snuck in a few strokes along Bayard’s large side. His coloring was beautiful, especially the blanket of white that trailed the back end of his large frame. "Whadaya say we have some good fun, then?" Apollo asked, raising his gaze from Bayard’s fur to find Ember. Though as soon as he had suggested that, Apollo realized he wasn’t sure what they could do that would constitute fun.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread