Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
[html]

___ Apollo shrugged at Addison’s words. He had no clue who this girl’s mother was, and he himself wasn’t sure about Naniko’s siblings. "Who knows," he offered, his mind locking up when he attempted to even begin to think about his family ties with the woman. His eyes lit up, and he found himself grinning down at her. "Of course! Just for you. And I don’t know what color you like best, but maybe I can find one in it." Halifax had a lot of stuff, and even though Apollo couldn’t remember exactly where he had acquired his bandana, he was sure he could find another one somewhere.

___ The name of Jefferson wasn’t familiar to Apollo. He would have asked more about him, but the girl had other questions for him. One question, in particular, that made his heart ache. "No, I had my dad. He stayed with us, but I never really got along with him. He was heart broken ‘cause my mom wasn’t around. I never met her before. I don’t even know if she’s alive or not." He hoped that his story didn’t upset the girl, but somehow he didn’t think she would be. "Naniko just helped out with me and my brother, and helped teach us stuff. She taught us how to speak other languages," a spark flashed in the split colored eye. "What about you’re parents? Before Jefferson. Where’re they at?" He hoped he wasn’t overstepping any boundaries, but regardless of their unknown relation, Apollo was starting to feel a connection to the girl.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread