The chance of a new life
She smiled at the silver male, he was very kind to her seeing as though she didnt look like the usual pup, most wolves had avoided her or even snapped at her. She frowned at the wolf's question and answered quietly."I use to, but i dont anymore, i was chased away from my pack due to my unusual colored fur, they didnt think i was normal, they thought i was too strange...." she looked away at the forest that sheltered her "...my monther...died from infection in her wounds, because she wouldnt abandon me, she too, was injured, but she never tended to her wounds, only mine...."

The cub lifted her neck up just alittle and showed the wolf the scars from the wounds she had endured from the anger-crazed female that lead her former pack. The male became level with her and she looked into his steel blue eyes, finding a kind of comfort in his smile that she had only recieved form her mother, she knew that she could trust him. she smiled at him, " I would love to come with you and meet them, it seems i have no where else to go" she stood up and lifted her tail in happiness " Even the really old one"

Messages In This Thread