The chance of a new life
ooc-We can end this one here, you can request new thread in the RR Thread Request area now that you're titled. Smile

DaVinci couldn't help but smile when she thanked him, it wasn't often that one came across such a well behaved and polite child. Someone had obviously taken the time to teach her some manners. It was a pity that who`ever it was would never get to see that she had remembered those manners so well. "You don't have to thank me, we can't let a little lady like you out on her own, it's a cruel place out there sometimes.." It wasn't like she'd already learned that. His words seemed kindof stupid after he'd said them but there was no reason to rephrase it now.

They began to walk back to his cabin as she asked him a question, which reminded him of how out of it he'd been lately, he hadn't even told the poor kid his name. Some pupsitter he was. He chuckled as he turned his stormy orbs towards her as he answered. "I'm DaVinci, I'm the Savant around here, it means I help lead the pack.. I also tend to watch after all the little ones." He trotted down the path with the little one following along. It wouldn't belong before she was warm and cozy with a fully belly. Then she had their whole world to explore under the protection of the pack.

Messages In This Thread