It makes some people go insane
Enigma knew he was being sized up by the other male but he didn't care, he knew his place in life and he knew where he belonged, if others doubted this or flat out didn't believe he would show them in the end. The grasses that tickled his toes swayed slightly as the silence between the two was short lived by the question that the apparent clan member presented him with. He just offered a slight smile as he questioned the the golden male's statement. "Did I say that?" he asked, one brow quirked as he brought one knee up to rest his arm on. "I just want to be where I belong.. my sister is already here I believe." He glanced into the lands, knowing that he had atleast caught her scent in the area, if she'd stayed or been thrown out he had no clue. He knew little of the clan but it's past, what there was now he had to learn. There was much to learn.

The male offered his hand to the other in a somewhat friendly gesture as he presented himself. "Enigma de le Poer." He hoped the male would atleast give him a name in return or shake hands, the whole situation would be awfully awkward if he was left there with his arm out in the air and no response from the fellow.

Messages In This Thread