It makes some people go insane
Enigma was starting to wonder about the male's mental stability as he finally was able to prod Ezekiel into speaking, or perhaps the male had come out of whatever stupor he'd been lulling in, whatever the reason the thin tempting smile that appeared on his lips and the nickname he'd been granted made Enigma pin his ears back in annoyance. "Nothing in life is as simple as it may appear.." he said as he drew himself up from his relaxed pose, wondering just what he'd done to get under the skin of the brat prince so quickly. It didn't seem too long before he seemed to have found an answer.

A warped little smile crept across his maw as he chuckled. "That gun is not for the clan.." The gun was for the weak spirit of his mother. One day when their paths would cross he'd see her for what she really was and end her misery. Until then it was only for practice until her blood pooled at his feet. The horrid smile that had played on his lips soon faded as he realized that this fool wasn't going to allow him to get anywhere. He was going to have to give him more reasoning than just his blood ties. It seemed that perhaps blood wasn't as thick as he thought here in the clan. Things may have changed quite a bit since the days of his father.

He brought both feet back up onto the rock and crouched there as he narrowed his eyes at the older male before stating what he'd learned under the rule of his father. "My father began to teach me how to fight. I'm a good tracker and stealthy when needed. I've begun to learn to read and write but I've still got a ways to go." Their mother had taught them nothing that would serve them as the mutts of the territories. He let his ears swivel forward as he asked bluntly, "Are you just going to throw me back to the filthy wolves.. not even give me a chance?" This was nothing like the stories his father had passed onto them.. perhaps they'd grown weak over time.

Messages In This Thread