It makes some people go insane
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... Part12.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
     Gabriel saw the effect his words had and was glad for it. The girl had been much the same way. While Vitium had filled their head with stories, he had neglected to mention his own. His brother must have gone mad, if he had assumed that the Aquila had forgotten that day. Conscious of his own son’s eyes on him, Gabriel spoke pointedly. “A wolf came to Inferni after the Aremys War. Despite my mother’s warnings, and both mine and Hybrid’s presence, he refused to leave. Your father took it upon himself to try and save him, and attacked us. He was scarred and exiled then and there—by all rights,” the hybrid continued, his eyes turning dark. “, we should have done the world a favor and killed him.”
    There was no sign that Gabriel felt any sympathy for his family members. That had been made remarkably clear the day he had torn out his half-brother’s throat. “If you intend to stay here it would do you well to avoid following in his footsteps.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread