It makes some people go insane
Enigma knew that it would be worse than death to him if the world found out he was really the child of the clan's traitor. He let his eyes turn away from the two as a dark expression crossed his face as he began to think on the truth he'd been granted. He didn't like the sounds of it at all but sooner or later he'd be able to start making his mark on the clan and show them that he was nothing like the bastard that had betrayed them. He pinned his ears back as he seemed to decide a goal in his head as finally he let the emotions vanish as determination replaced them.

When Gabriel told him that it would be his duty to make certain no one knew who his father was and not Gabriel's he nodded to himself and glanced up at the leader. "I'll make certain.." He glanced off as the male informed him of where his sibling had made herself at home, not knowing if he wanted to follow after her or find his own way in the clan. In the end he decided that he would atleast check in on her and see how she was doing after the blow they'd been dealt. "I'll go see Halo.." his cocky manner and bratty attitude replaced with a more subdued line of thought as he turned to walk into the clan. Pausing for a second he hesitated for a moment before letting his final words drift back to the two. "Thank you.. you didn't have to let me stay.." and he knew now that that was the utter truth.

Messages In This Thread