la planete sauvage
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It wasn't much of a surprise that the little offender didn't even slow in his approach despite the argument the pitiful hybrid made. Instead, the creature made no sound and dived right into the action that Gaël should have expected all along, though the boy was clearly flustered. Though the big-boned yearling could have brought forth his arms and easily defended something, he did not; instead, the boy accepted both blows to his stomach and the underside of his chin. His opposer was powerful: Gaël stumbled back and helplessly tried to catch the wind that had been abruptly forced out of him.

He clenched his teeth and glared, but the boy did not fight back. "I'm not gonna fight you," the yearling grumbled, eyes glowing beacons of turquoise. He wouldn't end up dead, no, Gaël was not going to let himself fall until his father was taken care of. Instead, he straightened his back, vulnerably held out his arms, and tightened his frown and furrowed brows. "I have no reason to fight you," he darkly proclaimed. This boy was not his father. Words were useless, though; Gaël was well aware that his beatings were far from over, neither now nor anytime he continued to live in a clan where his face was treason.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread