la planete sauvage
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The opponent spat and hissed: Gaël's stance of defenselessness was not what the other wanted, as made clear by the insult and demand for evidence. The coyote gave him no time to make excuses before shooting his way again, and Gaël found no reason to interrupt and try to save himself. The yearling grimaced in preparation at the attack but buckled his legs and allowed yet another blow to the face. The little one was strong, but the hybrid did not back away or retaliate. Instead, he spit blood to the side and turned glaring eyes back to his abuser.

"How do I prove I'm not wolf?" He questioned to the air. A pause, but his burning eyes did not break their stolid gaze. "I have no proof." It was his battle to fight; there was no need to bring in Ryan's name or mention his meeting with Halo. One way or another, he needed to figure out how to gain their trust without the assistance of names and acquaintances; Gaël was part coyote, and that was good enough for him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread