la planete sauvage
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Breaking my own post-order, so you're up, since I figure Gaël would likely speak up before Ezekiel. :]

The sounds of combat had reached his ears by the way of the wind. Gabriel had made his way towards it quickly, slowed only due to his Optime form. What startled him was not that there was a fight occurring, but whom was involved. His son was atop the gray wolf-like youth, and they looked about ready to rip each other apart. One singular, loud bark escaped the doggish hybrid, and then Gabriel was on the two. With one strong grip he grabbed his son by the back of the neck and threw him off the younger man, snarling viciously in an unspoken demand.
     With his body between the two, Gabriel’s face jerked from one to another. “That’s enough!” Ezekiel scrambled to his feet, fur on end and eyes blazing, but he remained where he stood. If there was one thing Gabriel had taught his son, it was how to obey his commands—that was how the boy had earned the right to be a member of the Hydra. He turned back to Gaël and frowned, but did not ask either boy for an explanation. No doubt, they would begin explaining themselves all too soon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread