I'll Take What's Due [M]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ltable.png); width: 500px; height: 451px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; left: 120px; top: 9px; width: 244px; height: 433px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Oh yeah~ Since she’s unshifted, I’ll just make him unshifted as well (or maybe secui?), unless she will? ^=^
500+

IT IS INEVITABLE

The wounds upon his arm that Onus had given him were already practically healed, only the bruising remaining of that incident. He was a swift healer and tolerant, even desiring, of pain, and it was this that added to the danger of approaching him. And in the silence, he contemplated that vigilante. The next time they met, it would be the last. One of them—or both of them—would fall. A light sneer threatened upon his lips. How would he meet him? How would the other find him? With his daughter. He sneered. Perhaps it would be so. And the coyote would be able to see the futility of his efforts and the futility of the efforts of all that resided upon these lands. The pied brute was a creature of darkness. He believed himself to be near to a god, and he would deliver unto these wretched things the truth of the world. And the truth? It was that Darkness would prevail, would conquer. Indeed, the humans had been the first to be subject so such a thing. Now only their faint vestiges marred the earth. And these wolves that adopted those human things would perish as well. It was inevitable.

The black orbs shifted, breaking the ultimate stillness of his form. She came to him, her form emerging from the darkness. That fierce, empty gaze pierced those lighter eyes as the silence between them grew heavy and black. He was silent as he simply watched, that hollow gaze so intense that it seemed as if he could see right through her. And perhaps he did. Perhaps he saw that subtle change within her, a gate that had opened and that made her worth his presence. A light sneer crossed his maw, as his beautiful but terrible visage shifted, watching her. “Have you come to me?” the suave tenor voice soothed, that blackness dripping from that treacherous sound. Then he waited, commanding her in the silence to approach him, allowing her to approach him, to break the sanctity of the ground upon which he stood. This meeting was not the same as the last. This meeting would be different. He sensed that she was ready.

The black orbs beheld her form, openly beholding the worth of that body. There were new wounds, fresh, upon her form. “Find solace in the Dark, in my embrace.” Those black words took on a dangerous tone, quiet upon the silent night air. Such an offer had been made to another, Mati, who had rejected him. But he would not be refused. And yet she had brought to him the coyote Onus, and so her life had been spared. But he would not be merciful with Sabeen Thames. She was too deep to turn back now. She was beyond the point of no return. She was here now to give herself to him, and he would take from her that which was due. And he would not be gentle, for the Dark was not gentle. The Darkness was brutal, and it was brutal reality. This woman would see that reality—he would allow her to see. He would allow her to know him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread