But I seem to need to all the time
[html]
---

They would believe in him if he himself fully believed in it. The memory could easily be altered, and it had been made into something acceptable, although he was still sceptical of the Rosea’s opinion because of their past. Things seemed to run smoother now, but they had been far worse off. It was almost sad, because she would soon fall hard. His eyes sought his Adonis entering the scene quickly, her eyes for a short moment revealing that she knew what sort of demon that possibly possessed his raven companion. His own eyes drifted to seek out those turquoise stars, and his soul bloomed by the sigh of the dangerous creature. The greediness overwhelmed him, but the surface stayed pleasantly calm, despite the raging storm underneath.

Cercelee arrived moments later and everything was settled. Truth be told, the man still did not know if she was dead or alive, but the safety net had to be made now, while it was all fresh and he was still in control. He breathed heavily, the world gently moving up and down like an ocean, despite the concrete and stable ground underneath his clawed paws. ”I might have killed Svara.” the man stated, answering the question the raven warrior had let rise when she entered the scene. It would be very interesting to see their reactions, because he seemed unable to anticipate the outcome of this. ”I met her in southern Halifax, and the bitch would not let me be, and in the end she attacked. I could not allow such an act go unpunished." They knew him, and therefore they very well knew this.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread