But I seem to need to all the time
[html]
(300)

Cercelee’s mild doubt, whether it was real or only product of his brain, was expected, and while Cwmfen seemed to believe his words, he doubted the Rosea would swallow any story served by him, regardless if it actually was true or not, without evidence. He gave a curt nod in Cwmfen’s direction, exhaustion in multiple versions apparent. Svara was far from blind, and lived only with her quality sight decreased, one eye especially bad. He was slightly surprised at his co-leaders’ lack of positive interest in Lillith. After all, it was obvious that she was the sole reason he had managed to return home, and Cercelee had always taken care to be polite at the borders, especially if the canines she met were friendly. Was it because she accompanied him? Was it because he was okay with her? If this in fact was a reason why both the other leaders behaved so rudely to his dark heroes, then he was severely disappointed, as they sunk beneath even their own standards.

”No, she was alone in neutral area without any pack scent.” the man replied instantly as the Rosea lifted the question. Did she believe he was that retarded? The pack knew that their Lilium had a short temper, and could be deadly if aggravated badly enough, but he knew what was BAD and what was STUPIDLY BAD. The man suppressed a sigh as Cercelee’s next question hit him. The glance the icy queen gave Cwmfen went far from unnoticed, and he forged his reply. ”As a matter of fact, yes. As you can clearly see, the only proper damage she managed to give me is the bite mark on my throat, which is why I obviously lost it and left her more dead than alive, while I originally would have been much less lethal, as we all know she has a few allies that can cause trouble around here.” Svara was an easy match for him, but if he had not given his best before the fight was well started, it perfectly explained the shallow scratch marks, and it was always possible that the girl had gotten a good aim and actually managed to hit him.

His eyes let of the white woman to return to his newfound queen, his fellow demon. ”Lillith here witnessed most of the fight, and can easily repeat what I just said if you doubt my words, Cercelee.” Her resentment could be his imagination, but he knew the past and it could not have changed much.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread