But I seem to need to all the time
[html]

“I did not say I doubted your words Haku Soul.” Cercelee hadn’t, she knew well enough that Svara liked to cause trouble when and where she could, and she knew Haku would finished a job started. She only asked so questioned so thoroughly because if they lacked the full story and it was thrown in their faces later, she could not afford her or Cwmfen looking like unformed fools. All the holes had to be patched before they could leave this clearing. More and more Cercelee was beginning to realize the need to be one step ahead of everyone else. Especially when one was the head of a large pack. A pack that sometimes made enemies.

Cold navy eyes drifted to the female, Lillith. Why did a stranger feel so invested in helping this male? Cercelee decided she should not question it, she had herself helped a stranger back from the brink of death. Still the silence of the women was unnerving. Perhaps she was only being respectful, not speaking where it was not her place. She turned back away, knowing she should thank the women for bringing their Lillium home alive but not sure how to voice the words just right.

She turned back to Haku and Cwmfen, content to have the male answer the Adonis’s questions. Only did she give him a look, one she had given him before, imploring him to tell all they needed to know, so that if Svara lived and came back howling for blood, they would know fully the story and be able to say they supported him a hundred percent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread