you go east for those real green eyes
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table8.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Haven grinned widely and nodded his head. They were the same thing! He felt that they were the same in more than that way though. He knew there had to be people out there who would only want their kind of rank because it meant they were allowed to fight and spill blood. The Aatte youth on the other hand only wanted to be able to protect those he cared about. He didn't want to fight unless it were necessary and he felt the same way about spilling blood. The male had a feeling that his aunt was the same way. Bi-colored ears strained forward to catch all of Ember's words. Well that made sense. It would take patience, but it wouldn't be too hard. "Okay, that all makes sense. Looks like I'll need to be stocking up on apples then." It was plainly obvious that the fruit was a favorite of this stallion.

"Nah, I don't have any kind of horse gear. Even though I've thought of wanting one I haven't looked for any supplies. The packlands aren't far from the city though, so I'll have to look for stuff. Though using a blanket like you said sounds like it would work just fine." Now there was just the small issue of getting the mustang to come the rest of the way home with him. "Do you have anymore rope or anything? I don't know if I'll be able to get him to follow me the rest of the way back without one." Cour des Miracles wasn't too far away, but he imagine once the horse realized how far it was from its herd it would want to go back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread