the rhythms of a landscape that is breathing
[html]

Occ: huahuahua XDDD Yes, sure thing! Do you wanna start it? | Well, shall I finish this thread in the next round?

Catherine smled widely, showing the tips of her teeth, when the male saied he was aware of the horses, and that he had already met Ember. The grayish wolfess could remember the frirst time she placed the paws in AniWaya, the black woman the one she met of the tribe, right before came Dawali and Leland, Tayui and the pups, and so many others...

You met Ember?! Wow, that's cool; she's one of my best friends in AniWaya, only losing for Dawali! she said, an excited tone in her warm voice.

The male waved to Bluma, and Catherine smiled, glad to see that the mare seemed to like her new friend. She petted the cream neck of the horse, that lyed besides her, placing the giant head in the woman's chest, that hugged it. The mare was such a sweet thing...

A harsh cry came from above, and automatically the grayish femme raised the gloved hand to the sky, letting the peregrine falcon land on it, the claws not reaching to her skin because of the thick leather glove. She hoped the male not be so afraid of the great ammount of faithful pets, following her around. And this is my dear friend, Seymour. He is wit h me since he was born, she said, introducing the last one in her little family. Of course, the bird was the very first one to join it, right before came Saw, and then Bluma. She could only hope to don't have anyone else joinning, or her cave would become a bit crowded.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread