There's an emptiness inside her
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc

No one had ever really asked about her past. Not since she had been with Conri when they were younger. He had wanted to know everything about her...he'd wanted to know every little thing, every little feeling that she had. He had been the best mate to her up until the point where he had been kidnapped. He hadn't said much about what had happened to him during that time, but she knew that it was something absolutely horrible. Torture. He'd been different since then, more distant. They had tried to make it work, but she'd done wrong and he'd snapped.

"My family left me to fend for myself as a three-month-old pup, Brooky. I only vaguely remember Kaelyn...but Roman came back a few months later and I saw him. He was a big black wolf with the deepest green eyes. I'll always remember him. But that was three years ago...I don't know if they're alive any more. One of my siblings came around once, Selene D'angelo, so I suppose that him and mother are still out there somewhere. But they've never come back here." She pursed her lips, thinking. "There were more D'angelos, too, back then. I had an aunt, cousins, and other relatives. Misery, Matinee, they were here too."

She hoped that Haven would be ok, wherever he was, and passed the feeling along to her daughter. "I think he will be...I hope he will be. He's a smart boy, and I bet he's doing just fine. You know it's ok if you decide to go too, right? I wouldn't keep you here. But what other packs are interesting you? You're getting to that age...is there a boy involved?" She questioned.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread